Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WILL'S NEW BEDDING FOR HIS "BIG BOY" BED

Rick, myself and Will's gran and g-daddy all went in together and got this bedding for Will's "big boy" room for his birthday! I've been searching for just the right thing (wanted something that he can use for quite some time hopefully) and Rick and I both decided on this sports bedding...I absolutely love it and from the looks of it in these pictures, Will does too! He's was all over his new bed tonight once I put everything together! :) Now...the fun part.....paint and finding a window treatment to match! :) Thanks gran and g-daddy for the present - I love it!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are welcome! It is so wonderful to see how much Will seems to like it, too! Happy Birthday -early!

beth ewing said...

i can't believe how big he is getting.