Saturday, July 14, 2007

MY FIRST "REAL" HAIRCUT

Well...Will had his first real haircut today at a place called Hair Doodles and if I do say so myself, did a wonderful job! He looks very handsome with the "new do!" Gran has cut it for him all of the other times and did a wonderful job also but I wanted to give a hairdresser a shot and see how he would do with them and he did much better than I expected! There was another little boy sitting right next to him bawling his eyes out and then a girl came in after him doing the same thing so I guess we could've had a worse outcome! :) He got to play with a truck while he was there, read a train book that made "toot toot" noises (absolutely loved this), and was given a sucker! So...the first "real" haircut experience went very well and hope all the rest will be just as nice! Here are some pictures of the "new" Will:



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how handsome! We love it!
Gran and G'daddy