Wednesday, July 04, 2007

MY SURPRISE FROM RICK AND WILL

I came home from work yesterday to a nice surprise....Rick and Will had gone out and bought the firepit table that we've been looking at getting for over a year...Rick said it was too good a deal to pass at and wanted to go ahead and surprise me with it! I actually had somewhat spoiled the surprise though...we do our banking online and I was checking something and saw a purchase that I knew I didn't make and called Rick to check about it and tell him to call the bank about this...he then proceeded to tell me what he had done! I felt so bad that I had spoiled his surprise but I was still very excited and it was a surprise to come home to it....it was so nice.....can't wait to put it to use!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! What a nice surprise! Mom

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

It's so pretty...love it! Tell Rick I'm so proud of him being so sweet! : ) Not that nice surprises are a shock from him...