Saturday, July 07, 2007

JULY AT THE ZOO

Rick, Will and I went to the zoo today in the 95 degree weather.....I know....we're crazy! :) We take the time that we have with Rick when he's actually off and I'm not at work to do stuff together though so we can't be too picky! We did have a wonderful time though despite the heat! The highlight of the zoo trip today, I think, was the farm animals petting area with the cows, goats, bunnies, baby chicks, etc.. Will absolutely loved this and was able to pet the cow and the goats....he was so excited about this! I took lots of video today and hope to have this on the website one of these days when Rick gets a chance to do this! :) In the meantime, here are some pictures that I took from the day....didn't take too many b/c of video taping most of the day but I do like the ones that I was able to get.....























1 comment:

beth ewing said...

those are some great pictures!