Saturday, July 07, 2007

"COOOWWW"

"Cooowww" is one of his favorite words lately....he loves this when he sings E-I-E-I-O! Since this is one of his favorite animals right now, mommy decided to buy him a stuffed cow at the zoo today....he loved this! He was in the car saying, "Coooowww," "Cooowww" and "E-I-E-I-O" - it was very sweet! Rick said, "Everyone else goes to the zoo and buys their kids tigers, lions, and elephants, but you go and buy a cow!" :) He thought it was a good idea too, though, and it sure had a great reaction from Will! He's been all around the house with it today and went to bed with his cow! I also have been birthday party shopping for Will's "2" party and was out today and came across some construction trucks and a farm book which I of course had to get for Will! He also loved this and I have some pictures of him playing with everything this evening along with his "See and Say" farm toy....this came from Beth's mother for his "1" birthday and he absolutely loves playing with this now! Here are some pictures to capture it all.....















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! I can hardly wait to meet the cow! Enjoyed having Will 'moo' for me over the phone, too! Love, Mi-Moo