Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Walks to the Inlet

We take walks down to the inlet every year. Some of the family goes every day but Rick, Will and I only went twice this year. One of the nights we were able to take some cute pictures of Emma and Will playing and of everyone else and I got some amazing sunset shots! Another night the boys went fishing and I'll have to post some of those pictures later when I get them from Elizabeth. We saw tons of sting rays and hermit crabs while down at the inlet the evening they went fishing - it was pretty cool! It's so calm and peaceful down at the inlet - I guess that's why we all enjoy our walks there! It's just amazing to sit around there and look at what all God has created - I guess that's why the beach and the mountains are two of my favorite places! I've put up a couple of slide shows of the walks and the sunset shots:



My sunset shots and pictures of the rocks at the inlet:



Another visit to the inlet:



My mom and dad on a walk together:




No comments: