Saturday, July 05, 2008

2008 4th of July

I hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Rick, Will and I had our neighbors, Serena, Brian, Allison and Jackson come over for 4th of July this year and we had a wonderful time and so much fun together! We had fun just hanging out and talking, eating lots of yummy food, watching the boys have a blast playing in the pool and slip-n-slide, and enjoyed the many fireworks throughout the neighborhood! Rick helped me out so much with everything, as always, but I want to brag especially about the watermelon that he made for me - it was amazing!!! He never ceases to amaze me! :) We let Will have some fun later that evening by playing with some sparklers for the first time - he was very fascinated by them and thought that he was such a big boy getting to play with them himself! He's growing up into such a little man! :)



Here's pictures from 4th of July a- can't wait until next year:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! on the basket, Rick! You never cease to amaze us regarding what you do. Glad y'all had a good fourth! Love, Me-Mo