Saturday, July 05, 2008

Train Ride

Rick, myself, Will, Brian, Allison and Jackson all headed to the South Carolina Railroad Museum this morning (7/5/08) for a train ride. I know that Will and Jackson were very excited about it but I don't know who was more excited between my two men - Rick or Will??? :) Will loves trains bur Rick really loves them! :) Rick had so much fun and I'm so glad that he was able to go on the train ride with us today (he wasn't able to at Christmas). There were so many things that we saw while on the train ride: old train equipment, all kinds of scenery, the old train station, airport, etc.



These are some of my favorites from the trip today:

Will looking at all of the trains while waiting to board the train:



Rick and Will waiting to board the train:



Family picture:



Will looking at his train ticket:



Will playing on the train and making choo-choo sounds:



Best Friends - Jackson and Will:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun, and I am thrilled that all of you could be together and have this great experience to remember! Me -Mo loves trains, too, Will. Thank you for talking on the phone with me about your train ride. I especially liked hearing the 'choo-choo' sound! I love each of you. Me-Mo

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

How fun! Hopefully, we can take Emma one day!