Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008 was my parent's 35th anniversary so I just wanted to acknowledge this because it's so very rare these days that we find marriages that last even a couple of years! They have set such a wonderful example for us and many others in the love that they have for each other and the Lord and I know that this love is what has held their marriage together! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad and here's to another wonderful 35!!! :)

Here's some pictures from the past couple of years of my parents - we love you both so very much!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Mary! My parents anniversary is the same day. They celebrated 36 years! :0)

Anonymous said...

I mean it's the 29th - I was reading the date you posted. Oops! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for such a sweet 'gift'! We are humbled by your kind words and hope to continue to serve as a witness to others that God can redeem and use anyone willing to let Him. We are thankful for His mercy and grace extended to us through Jesus Christ! We love each one of you! Momma and Dad