Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MY NEW SATURN...

Well...we went to the Saturn dealership last night and finalized paperwork on my new car - a Saturn VUE!!! I absolutely love it! It's exterior color is Techno Gray and interior is gray cloth! It's got lots of storage areas, a huge glove compartment, controls on the steering wheel for the radio (which is great), and cupholders in the back seat also, which I love! :) Our salesman, Zach Welch, was wonderful and I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a new vehicle! Once again, we had a great experience with Saturn! As my sister requested, I'm posting pictures of the VUE - haven't done any inside pictures yet but will get to it sometime soon and add them! :)







3 comments:

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

Thanks for the pics! It looks really nice, and I'm sure y'all will enjoy the extra space! Can't wait to let Will show me his "new truck"!

Anonymous said...

I love it, especially the color! What a 'girl' comment, huh? I am thankful everything worked out. "All things work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes." Mi-Mo

Ben, Steph, & little Merritts said...

What a nice looking suv! I'm so glad that you weren't seriously injured in the wreck