Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lindsay's Wedding

One of my very good friends from elementary, middle school and high school, etc. got married this past weekend on December 15, 2007 and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in the wedding! I'm so glad to see Lindsay happy and hope that she has many wonderful years of happiness with Josh! Will also went to the wedding with my parents and surprisingly enough was very well behaved - not a "peep" from him during the service! :) I was so worried that he would start talking or screaming but he did a wonderful job and received many a compliment on how great he acted! :)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Cheap Hotels Vegas

1 comment:

The Mick Family said...

You looked beautiful! I really seems like I know Lindsay's sister... I think I recognize her sister in the photos???? What was her last name before???