Friday, December 14, 2007

The South Carolina Railroad Museum

Myself, Will, Brian, Allison and Jackon all headed to the South Carolina Railroad Museum in Winnsboro, SC, on December 8, 2007 - unfortunately Rick was unable to make it because he was on his way back home from a trip to Arizona. The boys had a blast! I know I myself had lots of fun also! I know my Pa would be a very happy man to see how much his great grandson loves the trains (Rick put a video of Will on the train on our website - www.rickandmarypapp.org). Will had his head out of the window for most of the ride checking everything out! Will also was able to see Santa and got to be held by him on the ride! :) I'll be looking forward to doing it again sometime!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.