Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WHAT EVERYBODY'S BEEN WAITING FOR.....

Pictures of my car accident on Monday, November 26, 2007:











I am ok - just a little bruised up and very sore! God obviously had a plan for this night because Will was not with me - he's in Charleston with the Papp's and Rick was actually in town (he was called by work earlier in the day to go on a flight to NY and turned it down b/c he had Will's room torn apart to paint) - good thing for all of this!

We couldn't find my wallet after the accident so had to call and cancel everything. We went out to the scene of the accident yesterday morning before going to the doctor to get checked out and couldn't find my wallet anywhere. After getting back from the doctor I looked one more time in the car and found it underneath the brake pedal!!! Halleluiah!!! God is good! I know the cards are still cancelled but I still have my license, work ID, work credit card, insurance cards, etc. and didn't want to go through the process of dealing with all of that also and now I don't have to! Now the only thing missing is the garage door opener and I'm assuming it got smashed up somewhere on the road - who knows??? :) All of this we can replace - as Rick said, "It's a car and we can replace that but not you!" :)

I actually received a call last night from the lady that I was in the wreck with - she just wanted to call me and see how I was doing! :) I was so happy that she called - I was wanting to do the same but hadn't received the accident report yet from the officer so I didn't have any of her information to do so - obviously she received the information first and made the call, which was an answer to my prayers! I was so hoping that she was ok also and she is! She's like me - a little banged up and sore! At this time we are playing the waiting game with the car to see what will happen next - don't know if they are going to total it or fix it??? We'll find out soon enough I guess!

So - just keep praying that all keeps going well, that I keep healing and the other lady does - her name is Phoebe, and that we both get everything straightened out with our vehicles, insurance, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - when you see the car, you realize even more how gracious God has been to us. My appreciation for Rick grows with each 'event' in life. He is a gift from God, as are Mary Matheson and Will, and I do treasure these 'gifts'! Momma/Mi-Mo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.