Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hawker's New Home

Well...we have finally moved Hawker outdoors (for most of the time)! We were waiting to do this until we did a few things:

1) Have a fence built
2) Buy a dog house
3) Build a platform for the dog house
4) Build something to cover his dog food so it doesn't get too wet in the rain
5) Find him a shady area to place all of this

This is what he have come up with for him (obviously some hard work on Rick's part and some shopping by me - Rick built the platform and "lean-to" for the food and I bought the dog house; Rick also bought the solar light that's out there with everything) and if I do say so myself, it looks pretty good:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I think I could live like that :) . . . for a while at least! Momma