Thursday, June 11, 2009

HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY!!!

Eight years ago today (6/9/09) I was marrying the love of my life and my best friend!!! Rick is an amazing man of God and I grow to love him more and more every day! He never ceases to amaze me with some of the things he does for myself and our family! He is a wonderful father and husband! God did an amazing thing when he "introduced" Rick into my life and I thank God every day for giving me such an amazing husband!

Unfortunately Rick is out of town for our anniversary this year so we'll celebrate at another time hopefully...I'm just so excited that he'll be coming home tomorrow night and I know that Will is too!!! We've missed him so very much and can't wait to see him walk through that door!

Here's to many more years to come!!!

1 comment:

Momma said...

God did indeed bless both of you, and we have been blessed as parents to watch your love grow!