Thursday, June 04, 2009

Days of Work with Mommy

Will ended up going to the doctor yesterday due to a sore throat and I was so glad that I took him because they did a strep test on him and it showed up positive! So....we sat out work day yesterday since he was contagious and headed back home after the appointment with the doctor. We hung around the house for a little while resting and watching some cartoons and then headed to my dental appointment to get my permanent crowns put on - amazingly enough Will loved watching all of this - he had many questions! :) We headed to the Village at Sandhill after that and had some ice cream because I wanted to treat myself after all I had just gone through! :) We went back home after that and just hung out together watching some movies.

I decided to take him to work with me today (6/4/09) to give him one extra day with out "kid germs" from the daycare and he had fun as always! He watched a couple of movies, played with his cars, colored, ran up and down the halls and in the office flying paper airplanes that I made him and then he ate lunch at Firehouse Subs with myself and Beth. It's always a little stressful having him there with me especially as the day continues and he gets tired because he won't nap but I still enjoy having him there with me despite the stress! :) I'm so fortunate to have a job that allows me to do this and for the most part he does a very good job behaving himself - as well as and almost 4 year old can do! :)

I took a few pictures of him today to get a glimpse into what my desk area looks like with Will there:







No comments: