Monday, February 26, 2007

SLUMBER PARTY!!!

We had a "Slumber Party"/Lingerie shower for Julia Cope this past Friday, February 23, 2007 and had a BLAST!!! It was just the "girls" and no children...the husbands and uncles, friends, etc. kept all the children for a couple of hours while we had our get together and it was so very nice! My mom made homemade pizza that was delicious and my sister made yummy brownies and we had some little snacks like we would have had for a spend the night way back when! :) It was just like old times! We watched some old videos from our spend the nights from back in the day and they were hilarious...you should have seen what we all looked like and acted like...glad we aren't like that anymore! :) The evening was wonderful and Julia received lots of wonderful gifts from her wonderful friends and family...hope Julia had as much fun as I know that I did!!!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments: