Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!



I made a cake to take to work today for Valentine's Day that ended up being a very big hit! I've put a picture of it here...I thought it was pretty good...if I do say so myself! :) It was a strawberry cake with vanilla icing...very yummy!!!



When I got home tonight, Rick, Will and I had a lasagna dinner for Valentine's Day instead of doing the "going out for dinner" that everyone under the sun probably did this evening! :) We had a very nice dinner and a very yummy Creme Brulle cheesecake for dessert! :)










2 comments:

djkimbrell said...

Will looks like he could of just gotten off the bus from school. WOw, he is so grown up!! Sounds like the perfect Valentines Day. Also..very pretty cake.

Anonymous said...

What a little hottie!