Monday, February 12, 2007

THE BIG 30!!!

Well...I finally have left the 20's!!! I turned 30 on Groundhog's Day and had some wonderful friends take me out to lunch and had a birthday cake for me when we got back to work! I then spent the weekend with Rick and Will and Rick's parents in Charleston at their new home! We went to the AQUARIUM on Saturday and had a wonderful time! We also went out to the beach for a few minutes and Will took off running towards the water...he was so excited to be out there by the water! We had to grab him before he went jumping into the water and he was not very happy with us..that's why you'll see him in one of these pictures crying! :) I was also taken out to California Dreamin for my birthday dinner .... it was very nice and we had a wonderful time! I've posted a few pictures from the AQUARIUM and the beach:



















No comments: