Thursday, July 09, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I know this post is a little behind but Father's Day occurred while our family was away on our annual beach vacation so I wasn't able to write anything. I just wanted to wish all of the amazing father's out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and hope they had a great day with their families! I know that I am very blessed to have an amazing father - I couldn't ask for anyone better than my dad! I love him so very much and consider him a great friend! God truly blessed our family with my dad...he's been there for our family through so much and has helped us to create so many wonderful memories throughout our lives and I hope to continue making more amazing memories with my dad and family! I also wanted to take this time to "brag" on Rick....he is needless to say an amazing husband and better yet a fantastic dad to Will!!! Will strives so hard to be just like his daddy and I couldn't have asked for anything more! We love him so much and hope that he had a very Happy Father's Day!

Since we were at the beach for Father's Day I decided to make pancakes for everyone that morning to treat the father's and everyone else. We also did our dinner that night and for a special treat for the dad's we did banana splits!

Will gave his gift to Rick before we left for the beach...it was a hat that he made in daycare that said World's Greatest Dad and he was so proud of it! He had also made a card at school. I was able to get some pictures of Rick with his hat and this was the cutest of them all:

No comments: