Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day (2009)

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's out there!!!



I didn't even think to take a picture of myself and my mom on Mother's Day because we were just enjoying our time together and having fun watching Will play so I pulled one of us from last year at the beach!



I myself had a wonderful day today! I started off the day with a precious card from Rick and Will that Will actually wrote "MOM" on - very impressive! :) I also got many "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" from Will all weekend but especially today! :) Then Rick (and Will) made me breakfast this morning which consisted of french toast, eggs, bacon and toast and it was delicious and was a very nice treat for me! We then headed to Lowe's to buy stuff to work on our ongoing project....the backyard! :) Rick pretty much completed everything - just a little left to finish and we are hoping to finish this by the end of the week. My parents also made a trip down here to see us for a little while and were nice enough to grab us some lunch on the way here! They also got to enjoy watching Will play in his slip-n-slide (I didn't take any pictures but my mom did so hopefully I'll get some later to post) - he had a blast and is finally starting to learn how to actually use it! We topped off our evening by heading to the Village at Sandhill to Marble Slab Creamery for some ice cream - yummy! I am so very blessed to have an amazing little boy who is growing up so fast right before our very own eyes and an amazing husband who both love me so very much!!! That reminds me of something that Will recently said to me...he's starting calling me his princess! Puts a smile on my face every time I think about it or hear him say that to me! He really is an amazing little boy and such a blessing from God to Rick and I! Don't know what we would do in life without him! :)

No comments: