Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Will and Emma and the fun they have together!

Elizabeth and Ben went to Gatlinburg, Tennesse from January 22nd through January 25th - it was their Christmas gift to each other....my parents kept Emma for the weekend and since Rick was going away on a trip also, Will and I decided to go and help out and boy were my parents happy about that! I've been pretty sick lately with some nasty cold thing so I was only so much help but it was nice to have Will there to help entertain Emma because she loves him so much! They had so much fun with each other; dressing up as Batman and as football players and playing football, watching movies, swinging together in the new swing, riding bikes, feeding the birds and I'm sure their was much more but can't remember it all! They had a "sleep over" the whole weekend and were very excited about this - didn't go so well the first night but much better the second one. We're trying to get in some practice before Bryson arrives and the beach trip with the family because I believe Emma will be sharing a room with us at the beach this year so Bryson want wake her up at night! :) It should be interesting! The took baths together and had so much fun playing around with each other. We made pancakes for them which they loved! The two of them love each other so much and I'm so glad that they have such a wonderful relationship with each other and I hope that it continues for many years to come! I love that we live so close to each other and are able to give them so much time together and give them so many opportunities to make these wonderful memories!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all did have so much fun! What a great memory. Thanks Mary Matheson and Will for helping out and adding to our good time as well! Love each of you. Me-Mo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.