Sunday, September 09, 2007

ELMO MAKES MUSIC 2007

Will and myself went to Elmo Makes Music today, Sunday, September 9, 2007, at 2:00 pm and we had a BLAST!!! Will loved the singing and dancing that the Sesame Street characters did today and loved getting to dance around himself! The letter of the day today was "J" and the number of the day today was "8!" It was an awesome experience for Will and I loved being able to do this for him and enjoy in the fun myself! I, of course, had to get him something and we got him an ELMO doll and a t-shirt and there are pictures of his gifts and a slide show of the Elmo Makes Music show!







This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious pictures of Will, His Mommy, and Elmo! What a great time you both must have had! Love you! Me-Mo

The Mick Family said...

Kayleigh, Daniel and I are headed in October to the show! We took her to a Grover show last year (she was much younger but still very much enjoyed it) with the Lockamy's, but we are excited she will be older, and Elmo is her favorite! I love these photos- and WHAT A BIG ELMO DOLL!!!

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

Finally getting to comment...I love these pictures!! You can see how incredibly happy he was to see and "own" Elmo! Hope to see y'all soon!