Monday, August 20, 2007

WILL'S NOW 2!!!

Well I know it's hard enough for me to believe that only 2 years ago today (8/21/05), we were bringing Will into this world! It was definitely a rough beginning :) but well worth everything that we went through! He's been such a wonderful addition to our family! He's such a precious gift from God and I know Rick and I thank God every day for allowing us to have such an amazing child! He never ceases to amaze us with all that he learns every day! Can't wait to see what all the next year has in store for us all - I'm sure it will be quite an interesting year for us all! Looking forward to it!

Just wanted to post a picture from the day that we brought Will home and the most recent of him (Sunday - 8/19/07) to show how much he's changed over the past two years! You can also check out the "2" on our family website (www.rickandmarypapp.org) to see many pictures of Will!



No comments: