Monday, August 06, 2007

THE BIRTHDAY CAKE

I headed to Rock HIll this past Thursday night and my mom and I stayed up til' about 1:30 am making Will's birthday cake and if I do say so myself, they turned out to be pretty cute!!!

















Will stayed up pretty late that night also because he was so excited to see his grandparents and uncle Kent....when we finally felt that he was asleep, we went to check up on him and this is what we found....Will asleep with a truck!!! Now you can probably understand why the theme of his birthday party was trucks....he loves them!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary & Ricky, Will

I looked at your pictures today and Mary's page.....IT WAS WONDERFUL. We fully enjoy the pictures of you, Rick and Will. Thank you so very much for sharing them with us. GREAT JOB WELL DONE!

Love, Aunt Kathy & Uncle Rob