Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MOMMY'S MOTHER'S DAY GIFT

Rick and Will gave me my Mother's Day gift early this year....it's a membership to the zoo!!! We went the other weekend and had a wonderful time....Will loved seeing all of the animals and kept telling all of the animals, "Bye y'all!" It was so cute...he's becoming quite the little southern boy! We also headed to Fuddrucker's after the zoo and the "balloon guy" made a dog for Will...I added a picture of him playing with it once we got home. Can't wait until the next trip to the zoo...Will and I will be going with my mom, Elizabeth and Emma while the boys take a trip to Atlanta for Kent's birthday....he's turning 25!!! I'll have more picutres then but for now...here's some from the other weekend:

























1 comment:

beth ewing said...

those are some great photos!