Thursday, May 10, 2007

HOMECOMING 2007

We celebrated our 222nd year as a church this past weekend with our annual church HOMECOMING! It was so much fun visiting with friends that I hadn't seen in a long time and even with people that I see all of the time! It was even more special b/c Matt Kimbrell preached (one of my best friends growing up) and did an amazing job....it was a wonderful day with family and friends! The church had a balloon release and all of the children had a wonderful time with that but many of them didn't want to release their balloons...including my child! :) Here are some pictures from the day:













3 comments:

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

Wow...lots of blogging this week! I love the updates and pictures! Love the lawnmower work...Ben will have to teach him to do stripes! ; ) And...the Smile picture in the photo contest... Wow, he and Emma do favor!!

Anonymous said...

That was a special day. Great pics, mmc! WHo is that cute little blue dress running around in them?:)

lilsquirt said...

I don't know...but she sure is very precious! :)