Friday, April 03, 2009

Bryson James Howell

Bryson James Howell was born at 7:07 pm on Thursday, April 2, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair! We are seeming to think that he really favors Ben. He's absolutely precious and we have all enjoyed holding him in our arms and welcoming him into the world! Emma is quite the proud big sister and Will is loving his little cousin! Can't wait to watch him grow up and make some special memories with him!

1 comment:

Hajost Family said...

Hey MM, I'm so happy that you emailed me to tell me the wonderful news of Bryson being born! And i loved looking at all your pictures on your blog!! He's just beautiful and Emma and Will seem to adore him already! What a blessing! Please send me love and congrats to Elizabeth..and I'll keep checking her blog out to see more. I'm still waiting on my little Haley, but hopefully soon! :) Ann