Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ringling Brothers Circus

Will went last month with his grandpop and grandmom (Rick's parents) to the circus in Charlotte and got to ride the train there! He had so much fun with them. They got Will a sword while they were there which he absolutely loves - lights and all! :)

The circus came to Columbia this past weekend so Will and I headed to there yesterday (3/14/09) with my friend, Beth, and our friend's son, Finn and we had a blast!!! Much different from what I remember the circus being like when I went as a child! It was called "Over The Top" and it really was...they had everything - even a porcupine! They had horses, miniature ponies, goats, pigs, elephants and tigers! They had motorcycles everywhere - even in a steel sphere - that was AMAZING!!! There were trapeze artists and rope swingers and of course...clowns!!! There were so many different things happening and it was so much for Finn and Will and Beth and I had lots of fun ourselves! I let Will pick out one toy to get when we were there and he picked a rubber Siberian Tiger - it's actually pretty cool! We also got some cotton candy which came with a clown hat - Finn got one also so of course we got pictures of them with the hats on - very cute! I'm sure there are a few things that I'm leaving off but I just can't remember it all - the pictures show it all! Can't wait until the circus comes to town again! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting- great memories for all of you! All of the videos and pictures are great, but my favorite picture is of Will and his mommy, of course! Love, MeMo