Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

My mom, Elizabeth and Emma headed down to Blythewood today to hang out with Will and I since I had Labor Day off. We ate lunch together when they got to our house and we decided to go to Ed Venture and were hoping that all would go well with both Will and Emma since Emma had only had like a 30 minute nap and Will didn't have one at all! :) For the most part, until the very end of the day, they did very well! They had so much fun with the bubble-loosa exhibit, playing with the blocks, tractors, cars and fire trucks. They also got to plant food and milk the cow. They played in the 40 foot boy and listened to his heart beat - they were a little unsure about this one - maybe in another year or two they'll be big enough to go through this on their own and really enjoy it - it was really cool though! They went shopping in the grocery store, played with sand, on a boat and in the dentist office. The funniest part about the grocery store was that Will went straight for the meat and filled up his cart with this - this is the one thing that he eats the least of! :) It was so cute though! I'm sure there was much more that they did there but I can't remember it all and am not going to list it all because you'll see it in most of the pictures in the slide show! We had such a good time together and can't wait to do it again! Thanks Me-mo, Aunt-E and Emma for a wonderful day!

2 comments:

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

Thanks for sharing and for inviting us down! We had a wonderful time too! Did you see me in the grocery store pulling my camera out--right where I left it?!?! Praise the Lord no one decided to snatch it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us, Mary Matheson and Will! It was a great day, and I had a wonderful time with each one of you. You are God's gift and blessing to me!!!! I love you! Momma/Me-Mo