Thursday, March 13, 2008

Riverbanks Zoo - March 13, 2008

My sister, Elizabeth called me yesterday at the end of my work day to invite me and Will to meet up with her and some of "the gang" from Ebenezer ARP at Riverbanks Zoo today (3/13/08) and luckily I was able to work it out with work to go. We headed there this morning and met everyone there and had a wonderful time and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!!! We got to feed one of the giraffes, the goats and ride the carousel - Emma wasn't too thrilled about riding (she takes after her mom there) but Will loved it, as usual!!! He rode the tiger today! We ate lunch at the Kenya Cafe and shortly thereafter we all headed out of Riverbanks Zoo to head home or work (me)! Again....I had a wonderful time and so did everyone else! I'd love to do it again sometime soon! Here are pictures from the fun-filled day:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to Elizabeth or someone who finally took your picture (MM) with your precious, Will! Looks like y'all had a terrific time, and I am so glad that it worked out for all of you to be together! Love, Momma

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

You're welcome! : ) Love your pictures and slide show...Emma was watching with me and jusst about jumped out of my lap when she saw Will's picture pop up! She would wave and then throw her hands up wanting to know where he went. She sure loves her cousin! : ) So glad you got to come! Love you!