Monday, October 02, 2006

A TRIP TO PA'S HOUSE

We took another trip out to Pa's house again and walked around outside just to "reminise" of old times. This is a picture of my mom standing by the scupanine (sp?) vine that her father grew and always picked for us every year...they were always so yummy!!! There's also a picture of Will walking with his Aunt Elizabeth by the vines...it's such a precious picture if I do say so myself! :)





Here's a picture of my mom pushing Will in a swing that I used to swing in as a little child:



Here's a few pictures of Will taking a "nature walk" with my dad around Pa's house:





The tricycle that Will is riding on is one that Pa had left at his house for his great grandchildren to take rides:



And last but not least...here's pictures of Will taking a "ride" on Tanner!!! :)



No comments: