Monday, September 11, 2006

"BLUE MOOD"

A few of Will's birthday gifts were a duck toothbrush holder, soapdish, hand towel, shower curtain and shower curtain rings from his "Gran," "Granddaddy," Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Ben. (I bought the bathroom mat this past weekend) Rick, Will and I went shopping this past weekend for a color to go well with his new "bathroom stuff." The color that was decided upon was "BLUE MOOD." Rick worked very hard this weekend on painting the room and did an amazing job...it looks wonderful and Will definitely loves his "NEW BATHROOM!" His mom and dad love it too! :) Here are some pictures for you to check it all out!








4 comments:

beth ewing said...

I want that for my bathroom. I was looking over albums I have at Snapfish and saw one that Elizabeth sent of Will right after he was born. I can't believe it's been a year already.

djkimbrell said...

That looks so good! Y'all did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I love the color and all the precious ducks, too! Gran

Anonymous said...

Too Funny~ what are the odds that they were born on the same day AND have the same exact bathroom decoration!! How Funny is that.... It is super cute.. :-)

Lacey & Colbey